Omega Grid Development throughout its history have contributed to the wellbeing of the people, the development of the cities, and with the preservation of the environment. In our effort to expand the company’s presence, we have established a structure that will benefit property owners with the current development of the city.
We have established a system to work together with the property owner in creating a strategy to plan and execute the highest and best use for their property, in an effort to create the maximum value to the property owner. Whether the opportunity is to redevelop an existing property or develop a new project in a vacant lot, Omega Grid Development will work together with the property owner during all the steps.
The prospects of raw land becoming a great investment will depend upon the investor’s ability to develop the land into something of value. There are many steps involved in developing land and the timetable for completing the project can vary greatly depending on a wide variety of circumstances. This is where Omega Grid Development with its experience will add value to the joint venture and help minimize all the risks involved.
We are now seeking joint venture opportunities for various types of projects. These include the following:
- Vacant land to develop commercial properties. Some of these include retail shopping centers, single tenant retail, office buildings, multi-family housing, self-storage, and hotel.
- Existing properties with a potential for redevelopment
- We are also seeking JV opportunities with land owners that already have a project planned with all entitlements. Current owner brings the land and the entitlements, and we bring the required capital for construction. Some conditions will apply depending on the type of project. If it’s a commercial project which include tenants, we would have to analyze the location and how attractive it is to future tenants, and what type of tenants might it attract.
- Developers with a tenant approved site and executed lease/LOI may submit a package for review. Once the project financial analysis is approved, we enter into a development agreement with the developer outlining all terms, roles and responsibilities in the transaction. We will finance 100% of the construction cost through construction draws based on its advance.
- If you are a land owner or property owner, please submit your property through our website with a short message of what your interest is. Determine which option do you prefer either a JV to develop a vacant lot, JV to redevelop of an existing property, or if you are offering a property for sale. Brokers are also welcome to offer their listings or any property not listed.
- Direct owners who wish to simply sell their property can also submit the address. Once we have analyzed the property we will contact you with an offer.